Re: pg_restore depending on user functions

От Дмитрий Иванов
Тема Re: pg_restore depending on user functions
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
Выполнено.
I only made a bpd schema, so I added an artificial cast, but in fact this is almost the end of the general base script:
CREATE CAST (bpd.vclass_prop AS bpd.cclass_prop) WITH FUNCTION bpd.int_cast_vclass_prop_to_cclass_prop(bpd.vclass_prop);
PS:
Thanks to your instructions, I now know how, in principle, to manually correct the script. But I would like it to be operational right away. Thanks.

ср, 17 нояб. 2021 г. в 06:47, Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us>:
Дмитрий Иванов <firstdismay@gmail.com> writes:
> Am I correct in understanding that I need to dump --schema-only in SQL
> format and then delete everything, leaving one chain for example? If so, it
> will have to be postponed until the weekend.

I don't care how you make the file exactly.  But please confirm that
it can be re-loaded and then will reproduce the problem.

                        regards, tom lane
Вложения