Re: pg_restore depending on user functions

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: pg_restore depending on user functions
Дата
Re: pg_restore depending on user functions  (Дмитрий Иванов <firstdismay@gmail.com>)
Re: pg_restore depending on user functions  (Дмитрий Иванов <firstdismay@gmail.com>)
Список pgsql-bugs
=?UTF-8?B?0JTQvNC40YLRgNC40Lkg0JjQstCw0L3QvtCy?= <firstdismay@gmail.com> writes:
> I only made a bpd schema, so I added an artificial cast, but in fact this
> is almost the end of the general base script:
> CREATE CAST (bpd.vclass_prop AS bpd.cclass_prop) WITH FUNCTION
> bpd.int_cast_vclass_prop_to_cclass_prop(bpd.vclass_prop);

I'm only going to say this one more time, because I'm getting really
tired of looping around on this: please send a file that you have
tested to be loadable.  This one is missing at least three casts
and several functions:

psql:bpd_tl3.sql:2274: ERROR:  cannot cast type bpd.vdoc_category to bpd.cdoc_ca
tegory
psql:bpd_tl3.sql:2287: ERROR:  cannot cast type bpd.vdoc_file to bpd.cdoc_file
psql:bpd_tl3.sql:3110: ERROR:  cannot cast type bpd.vobject_prop to bpd.cobject_
prop
psql:bpd_tl3.sql:5388: ERROR:  function bpd.cfg_procargs(oid) does not exist
psql:bpd_tl3.sql:5654: ERROR:  function bpd.cfg_tblcol2(oid) does not exist
psql:bpd_tl3.sql:6189: ERROR:  function bpd.int_cast_vclass_prop_to_cclass_prop(
bpd.vclass_prop_snapshot) does not exist
psql:bpd_tl3.sql:9815: ERROR:  function bpd.int_class_name_format_check(bigint)
does not exist

I might've missed some in the cascade of follow-on errors, but those
objects are certainly not defined in this script.