Re: feature request - automatic SSH tunnels

От Alexander Yerenkow
Тема Re: feature request - automatic SSH tunnels
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
enteredat each conect?<p dir="ltr">Regards, Alexander Yerenkow<div class="gmail_quote">05.04.2013 21:31 пользователь
"DarrenDuncan" <<a href="mailto:darren@darrenduncan.net">darren@darrenduncan.net</a>> написал:<br
type="attribution"/><blockquote class="gmail_quote" style="margin:0 0 0 .8ex;border-left:1px #ccc
solid;padding-left:1ex">I have a feature request for pgAdmin that would help me and other users a lot, and I don't see
iton your roadmap or TODO.<br /><br /> This is to add to Server Registration extra fields for configuring an SSH tunnel
sothat users can use pgAdmin over an SSH tunnel without having to separately setup the tunnel outside pgAdmin.<br /><br
/>For example, currently users have to do something like this on the command-line when they want to use pgAdmin over a
tunnel:<br/><br />   ssh -L 5423:localhost:5432 <a href="mailto:postgres@mydomain.com"
difficultwould it be to add this feature, and is there any reason not to?<br /><br /> Would it help if I monetarily
sponsoredan automatic SSH tunnel feature?<br /><br /> I'm hoping this could make it into 1.18.0 at the latest, if not