Re: Memory leak on subquery as scalar operand

От Lauri Laanmets
Тема Re: Memory leak on subquery as scalar operand
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
> Does it still OOM if you do:
> SET jit TO off; ?

Indeed, it doesn't leak if JIT is OFF. Thank you for a workaround hint!

Regards
Lauri

Kontakt Tom Lane (<tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us>) kirjutas kuupäeval T, 1. november 2022 kell 02:44:
David Rowley <dgrowleyml@gmail.com> writes:
> Does it still OOM if you do:
> SET jit TO off; ?

Ah, bingo --- I can reproduce the behavior if I use a JIT-enabled
build.  So this is related to the known problems with leakage of
compiled objects.  It's pretty odd though that it requires two
sub-selects to cause the problem.