/usr/local/pgsql is empty after successful of make

От Aramaki Zyake
Тема /usr/local/pgsql is empty after successful of make
Дата
Re: /usr/local/pgsql is empty after successful of make
Re: /usr/local/pgsql is empty after successful of make
Список pgsql-general
Hi,
I have a general question about PostgreSQL.
Yeasterday, I tried to build PostgreSQL from source code and the make command succeeded, but /usr/local/pgsql directory was empty even owner of pgsql was postgres user.

I invoked following commands by postgres user.

CFLAGS=-O0 ./configure --enable-debug
make  -j 2 > make.log

I attached stdout of make command.

This issue was 100% reproducible and there is no error message in the log file and stderr was empty.
As far as I remember, these commands/arguments were sufficient to move built artifacts into /usr/local/pgsql in the past.

What should I do to move built artifacts into /usr/local/pgsql?
Вложения