Re: [pgAdmin4][Patch]: Allow user to Comment/Uncomment code in query editor

От Shirley Wang
Тема Re: [pgAdmin4][Patch]: Allow user to Comment/Uncomment code in query editor
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
Until we learn definitively from users that the current implementation of commenting/uncommenting in other tools is not working, we should use what is common practice. We can use that as a baseline and then if we learn that there needs to be another shortcut, we can add additional functionality. It's much easier to add something for users than to take away.