Re: postgres 9.0.2 replicated database is crashing

От Lonni J Friedman
Тема Re: postgres 9.0.2 replicated database is crashing
Дата
Список pgsql-general
That process merely sets up a new server, it doesn't start streaming,
unless the server has been configured correctly.  You state that the
slave crashed after two hours.  How did you make this determination?

All you seem to be doing is setting up the slave from scratch
repeatedly, and assuming that it will magically just work, rather than
understanding & debugging why its not working.  Where is the log
output from your servers that shows what is really transpiring?