Re: significant performance hit whenever autovacuum runs after upgrading from 9.0 -> 9.1

От Lonni J Friedman
Тема Re: significant performance hit whenever autovacuum runs after upgrading from 9.0 -> 9.1
Дата
Re: Re: significant performance hit whenever autovacuum runs after upgrading from 9.0 -> 9.1  (Andy Colson <andy@squeakycode.net>)
Список pgsql-general
No one has any ideas or suggestions, or even questions?  If someone
needs more information, I'd be happy to provide it.

This problem is absolutely killing me.