Re: Implementing Incremental View Maintenance

От Anastasia Lubennikova
Тема Re: Implementing Incremental View Maintenance
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

ср, 28 окт. 2020 г. в 08:02, Yugo NAGATA <nagata@sraoss.co.jp>:
Hi Anastasia Lubennikova,

I am writing this to you because I would like to ask the commitfest
manager something.

The status of the patch was changed to "Waiting on Author" from
"Ready for Committer" at the beginning of this montfor the reason
that rebase was necessary. Now I updated the patch, so can I change
the status back to "Ready for Committer"?

Regards,
Yugo Nagata

Yes, go ahead. As far as I see, the patch is in a good shape and there are no unanswered questions from reviewers.
Feel free to change the status of CF entries, when it seems reasonable to you.

P.S. Please, avoid top-posting, It makes it harder to follow the discussion, in-line replies are customary in pgsql mailing lists.
See https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Posting_style#Top-posting for details.
--
Best regards,
Lubennikova Anastasia