Re: Implementing Incremental View Maintenance

От Yugo NAGATA
Тема Re: Implementing Incremental View Maintenance
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Wed, 28 Oct 2020 12:01:58 +0300
Anastasia Lubennikova <lubennikovaav@gmail.com> wrote:

> ср, 28 окт. 2020 г. в 08:02, Yugo NAGATA <nagata@sraoss.co.jp>:
>
> > Hi Anastasia Lubennikova,
> >
> > I am writing this to you because I would like to ask the commitfest
> > manager something.
> >
> > The status of the patch was changed to "Waiting on Author" from
> > "Ready for Committer" at the beginning of this montfor the reason
> > that rebase was necessary. Now I updated the patch, so can I change
> > the status back to "Ready for Committer"?
> >
> > Regards,
> > Yugo Nagata
> >

> Yes, go ahead. As far as I see, the patch is in a good shape and there are
> no unanswered questions from reviewers.
> Feel free to change the status of CF entries, when it seems reasonable to
> you.

Thank you for your response! I get it.

> P.S. Please, avoid top-posting, It makes it harder to follow the
> discussion, in-line replies are customary in pgsql mailing lists.
> See https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Posting_style#Top-posting for details.

I understand it.

Regards,
Yugo Nagata

--
Yugo NAGATA <nagata@sraoss.co.jp>

От: Anastasia Lubennikova
Сообщение: Re: Implementing Incremental View Maintenance
От: "Daniel Westermann (DWE)"
Сообщение: Re: Wrong example in the bloom documentation