Re: undefined symbol when installing pgcrypto on 16.1

От Michael Nolan
Тема Re: undefined symbol when installing pgcrypto on 16.1
Дата
Re: undefined symbol when installing pgcrypto on 16.1
Список pgsql-general
Writing or debugging makefiles is something I haven't done much of,
but as best I can figure out the problem is that the libcrypto.so file
isn't being linked in, though this line in the Makefile in pgcrypto
seems to say should be:

SHLIB_LINK += $(filter -lcrypto -lz, $(LIBS))

I'm guessing it is supposed to pick up the LIBS list from the top
Makefile, but isn't.

If I add this:

SHLIB_LINK += -lcrypto

'make clean' now passes all tests.