Re: undefined symbol when installing pgcrypto on 16.1

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: undefined symbol when installing pgcrypto on 16.1
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Michael Nolan <htfoot@gmail.com> writes:
> Writing or debugging makefiles is something I haven't done much of,
> but as best I can figure out the problem is that the libcrypto.so file
> isn't being linked in, though this line in the Makefile in pgcrypto
> seems to say should be:

> SHLIB_LINK += $(filter -lcrypto -lz, $(LIBS))

> I'm guessing it is supposed to pick up the LIBS list from the top
> Makefile, but isn't.

What that does is to select "-lcrypto" (and "-lz", but that's not
relevant now) out of the LIBS variable.  The configure script
should have included that in LIBS if you specified
--with-openssl, but maybe it failed to.  Can you check the
configured value of LIBS (in src/Makefile.global) to see?

If it's not there, it would be useful to see the contents of
the config.log log file.

Сообщение: Re: undefined symbol when installing pgcrypto on 16.1
Сообщение: Re: undefined symbol when installing pgcrypto on 16.1