Re: BUG #17289: Postgres 14.1 Windows installer fails with iso-8859-1 error and terminates

От Giacomo Colonesi
Тема Re: BUG #17289: Postgres 14.1 Windows installer fails with iso-8859-1 error and terminates
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
Sorry, but I'm not an expert with pc, where can I find the file you
are interested in? And which is his name?
I have read the EDBdocs at paragraph [9.1]  which talks about
installation log files, but in my "Temp" directory I cannot find a
file called "install-postgresql.log".
Thanks for all your time and patience.
Anyway I attached to the email the error message I obtain every time I
start the installer.

Вложения