Re: BUG #17290: Error Installation

От Sandeep Thakkar
Тема Re: BUG #17290: Error Installation
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
If i'm guessing correctly it's x64!

Can you please relaunch the installer, take the screenshot of the error and send that to us? Also, please send the installation log, it's created in %TEMP% by default.

On Thu, Nov 18, 2021 at 8:45 PM Amparo Martínez Milvaques <amparo@enginesa.ad> wrote:

Hi,

I show my device specifications:

Thanks

Ma Amparo

De: Semab Tariq [mailto:semab.tariq@enterprisedb.com]
Enviado el: jueves, 18 de noviembre de 2021 7:09
Para: Amparo Martínez Milvaques; PostgreSQL mailing lists
Asunto: Re: BUG #17290: Error Installation

Hi

Thanks for reaching out.

Our 14.1 installers do not support windows 32 bit. We stopped giving updates on Windows 32 bit from PostgreSQL-11.x and onwards

On Wed, Nov 17, 2021 at 5:42 PM PG Bug reporting form <noreply@postgresql.org> wrote:

Bug reference:      17290
Logged by:          MARTINEZ MILVAQUES
Email address:      amparo@enginesa.ad
PostgreSQL version: 14.1
Operating system:   Window 86x

I have installed PostgreSQL Version 14.1 and when I open the program the
following error appears: "Code execution cannot continue because
libintl-9.dll was not found. This problem can be solved by reinstalling the
program."

So, I have reinstalled the program and I got the same error. I have also
tried with another computer, but I keep getting the same error.
What I can do?

Thanks,

Ma Amparo

--