Re: [HACKERS] PATCH: Batch/pipelining support for libpq

От Vaishnavi Prabakaran
Тема Re: [HACKERS] PATCH: Batch/pipelining support for libpq
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

On Tue, Nov 28, 2017 at 12:57 PM, Michael Paquier <michael.paquier@gmail.com> wrote:
On Thu, Oct 5, 2017 at 9:58 AM, Vaishnavi Prabakaran
<vaishnaviprabakaran@gmail.com> wrote:
> Thanks for the suggestion and, OK I will create a new patch in upcoming
> commitfest with attached patch addressing above review comments.

The patch still applies and there has been no updates for the last
month, as well as no reviews. I am bumping it to next CF.

Thank you, I see the patch generates a compilation error due to usage of "FALSE" with latest postgres code, Hence attaching the patch with correction.

Thanks & Regards,
Vaishnavi,
Fujitsu Australia.

Вложения