Re: [HACKERS] PATCH: Batch/pipelining support for libpq

От Vaishnavi Prabakaran
Тема Re: [HACKERS] PATCH: Batch/pipelining support for libpq
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

On Fri, Jan 5, 2018 at 4:55 PM, Vaishnavi Prabakaran <vaishnaviprabakaran@gmail.com> wrote:

On Tue, Nov 28, 2017 at 12:57 PM, Michael Paquier <michael.paquier@gmail.com> wrote:
On Thu, Oct 5, 2017 at 9:58 AM, Vaishnavi Prabakaran
<vaishnaviprabakaran@gmail.com> wrote:
> Thanks for the suggestion and, OK I will create a new patch in upcoming
> commitfest with attached patch addressing above review comments.

The patch still applies and there has been no updates for the last
month, as well as no reviews. I am bumping it to next CF.

Thank you, I see the patch generates a compilation error due to usage of "FALSE" with latest postgres code, Hence attaching the patch with correction.

Corrected compilation error in documentation portion of patch with latest postgres code. Attached the corrected patch.

Thanks & Regards,
Vaishnavi,
Fujitsu Australia.

Вложения