Re: [HACKERS] Adding support for Default partition in partitioning

От Jeevan Ladhe
Тема Re: [HACKERS] Adding support for Default partition in partitioning
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

What is the reason the new patch does not mention of violating rows
when a new partition overlaps with default?
Is it because more than one row could be violating the condition?

This is because, for reporting the violating error, I had to function
ExecBuildSlotValueDescription() public. Per Amit's comment I have
removed this change and let the overlapping error without row contains.
I think this is analogus to other functions that are throwing violation error
but are not local to execMain.c.

Regards,
Jeevan Ladhe

Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] Adding support for Default partition in partitioning
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] Adding support for Default partition in partitioning