Re: [HACKERS] Adding support for Default partition in partitioning

От Beena Emerson
Тема Re: [HACKERS] Adding support for Default partition in partitioning
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hello,

On Fri, Jun 2, 2017 at 1:05 AM, Jeevan Ladhe
<jeevan.ladhe@enterprisedb.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have addressed Ashutosh's and Amit's comments in the attached patch.
>
> Please let me know if I have missed anything and any further comments.
>
> PFA.
>
> Regards,
> Jeevan Ladhe

What is the reason the new patch does not mention of violating rows
when a new partition overlaps with default?
Is it because more than one row could be violating the condition?

--

Beena Emerson

The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company