Re: concerns around pg_lsn

От Jeevan Ladhe
Тема Re: concerns around pg_lsn
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi Michael,

> I will further check if by mistake any further commits have removed
> references to assignments from float8in_internal_opt_error(),
> evaluate it, and set out a patch.

Thanks, Jeevan!

Here is a patch that takes care of addressing the flag issue including
pg_lsn_in_internal() and others.

I have further also fixed couple of other functions, numeric_div_opt_error() and
numeric_mod_opt_error() which are basically callers of make_result_opt_error().

Kindly do let me know if you have any comments.

Regards,
Jeevan Ladhe
Вложения