Re: Commitfest 2019-07, the first of five* for PostgreSQL 13

От Pavlo Golub
Тема Re: Commitfest 2019-07, the first of five* for PostgreSQL 13
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Greetings, Robert.

You wrote 2019-08-01, 07:30:

> On Thu, Aug 1, 2019 at 12:10 AM Thomas Munro <thomas.munro@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi all,

>  CF1 officially ends in about 8 hours,  when August arrives on the
>  volcanic islands of Howard and Baker, according to CURRENT_TIMESTAMP
>  AT TIME ZONE '+12'.  I'll probably mark it closed at least 8 hours
>  later than that because I'll be asleep.  Anything that is waiting on
>  author and hasn't had any recent communication, I'm planning to mark
>  as returned with feedback.  Anything that is clearly making good
>  progress but isn't yet ready for committer, I'm going to move to the
>  next CF.  If you're a patch owner or reviewer and you can help move
>  your patches in the right direction, or have other feedback on the
>  appropriate state for any or all patches, then please speak up, I'd
>  really appreciate it.  In all cases please feel free to change the
>  state or complain if you think I or someone else got it wrong; if I
>  recall correctly there is a way to get from "returned" to "moved to
>  next CF", perhaps via an intermediate state.  Thanks!

> As a normal lurker on hackers, it has been nice seeing the weekly updates. Thanks for those.

Yeap! Great job! Please, do the same for the rest of our lifes. :)

https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__enterprisedb.com&d=DwIBaQ&c=lnl9vOaLMzsy2niBC8-h_K-7QJuNJEsFrzdndhuJ3Sw&r=51tHa8Iv1xJ6zHVF3Sip1AlXYA5E-AYBfRUwz6SDvrs&m=zzunjUZWnsNXR62PvYhl6kzf6VG6mHBPRpJodFEHOKg&s=b09bCdTOGVhOmxdWbWwiTx0FedVeDW7Ol0EJV6pN_BQ&e=

--
Kind regards,
 Pavlo                          mailto:pavlo.golub@cybertec.at

От: Jeevan Ladhe
Сообщение: Re: concerns around pg_lsn
От: Richard Guo
Сообщение: Re: How to retain lesser paths at add_path()?