Re: Regarding parallel running of 9.1 and 9.2beta2

От Atri Sharma
Тема Re: Regarding parallel running of 9.1 and 9.2beta2
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Fri, Jun 29, 2012 at 4:21 PM, Atri Sharma <atri.jiit@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Fri, Jun 29, 2012 at 4:20 PM, raghu ram <raghuchennuru@gmail.com> wrote:
>>> Thanks Raghu.
>>>
>>> BTW,could you solve my other(makefile) issue please?
>>>
>>> Atri
>>>

>> Sorry about Makefile issue, someone would have better solution on it..
>>
>> -Raghu Ram
>>

> No problem,thanks a lot for your help!
>
> Atri
>

> --
> Regards,
>
> Atri
> l'apprenant

Hi Raghu,

After I did what you told me to uninstall,I compiled and installed
only 9.2beta2.I am getting this output when I run pg_ctl start:

pg_ctl start
pg_ctl: another server might be running; trying to start server anyway
server starting
gitc@ubuntu:~/Downloads/postgresql-9.2beta2$ FATAL:  database files
are incompatible with server
DETAIL:  The data directory was initialized by PostgreSQL version 9.1,
which is not compatible with this version 9.2beta2.

Please help.

Atri

--
Regards,

Atri
l'apprenant

Сообщение: Re: Regarding parallel running of 9.1 and 9.2beta2
Сообщение: Re: Regarding parallel running of 9.1 and 9.2beta2