Re: [v9.4] row level security

От Atri Sharma
Тема Re: [v9.4] row level security
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> (This is a bit much to expect new reviewers to chew on usefully) I've been
> working on that here, but I don't have anything I can publicly commit to
> yet.

True that.

I spent some time on it, but couldn't come up with anything useful.
Mike's extensive testing seems good enough for me,  though.

One thing I was a bit concerned about (I don't know if it has been
resolved already, or if it isn't a concern) is that there was an issue
about a security part being visible in the syntax (or something like
that, my memory isn't too good today morning).

Regards,

Atri

Regards,

Atri