Re: [v9.4] row level security

От Greg Smith
Тема Re: [v9.4] row level security
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 7/20/13 10:08 AM, Kohei KaiGai wrote:

>> With that change to expand_targetlist(), the change to getrelid() may
>> be unnecessary, and then also the new rowsec_relid field in
>> RangeTblEntry may not be needed.
>>
> Hmm. I didn't have this idea. It seems to me fair enough and kills
> necessity to enhance RangeTblEntry and getrelid() indeed.
> I try to fix up this implementation according to your suggestion.

Great, there's one useful bit of feedback for you then, and that seems
to address Tom's getrelid concern too.

For the active CommitFest, I don't see any place we can go with this
right now except for "Returned with Feedback".  We really need more
reviewers willing to put a significant amount of time into going through
this code.

Anyone who would like to see RLS committed should consider how you can
get resources to support a skilled PostgreSQL reviewer spending time on
it.  (This is a bit much to expect new reviewers to chew on usefully)
I've been working on that here, but I don't have anything I can publicly
commit to yet.