Re: Proper query implementation for Postgresql driver

От Atri Sharma
Тема Re: Proper query implementation for Postgresql driver
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

On Tue, Sep 30, 2014 at 11:06 AM, Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:
Shay Rojansky <roji@roji.org> writes:
> Thanks for the suggestion to look at PgJDBC, I'll do that.

BTW, libpqtypes (http://libpqtypes.esilo.com) might be worth
studying as well.  I've not used it myself, but it claims to
offer datatype-extensible processing of binary formats.

It does offer that, and is indeed a good idea in the current context.