Re: Regarding installation of FDW on Windows

От Atri Sharma
Тема Re: Regarding installation of FDW on Windows
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Fri, Jul 13, 2012 at 3:21 PM, Dave Page <dpage@pgadmin.org> wrote:
> On Fri, Jul 13, 2012 at 10:04 AM, Atri Sharma <atri.jiit@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> Thanks for the advice.i shall build PostgreSQL from sources in windows,then,try to get vc++ installed and
configured"?

> No, the other way round - that'll prove VC++ is setup correctly.
>
> Note that you don't actually need to build PG from source (or
> shouldn't do) - the reasons I suggest it are that it'll prove your
> VC++ environment is setup well, and it'll give you some project files
> to use as templates.
>
> --
> Dave Page
> Blog: http://pgsnake.blogspot.com
> Twitter: @pgsnake

> The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company

Okies,thanks.

Another thing,could you please help me in installation of my FDW
project in packaged installations of PostgreSQL in Debian and Red
hat?I did source based installations.

Atri

--
Regards,

Atri
l'apprenant

Сообщение: Re: Regarding installation of FDW on Windows
Сообщение: Re: Regarding installation of FDW on Windows