Re: Regarding installation of FDW on Windows

От Dave Page
Тема Re: Regarding installation of FDW on Windows
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Fri, Jul 13, 2012 at 10:04 AM, Atri Sharma <atri.jiit@gmail.com> wrote:

> Thanks for the advice.i shall build PostgreSQL from sources in windows,then,try to get vc++ installed and
configured"?

No, the other way round - that'll prove VC++ is setup correctly.

Note that you don't actually need to build PG from source (or
shouldn't do) - the reasons I suggest it are that it'll prove your
VC++ environment is setup well, and it'll give you some project files
to use as templates.

--
Dave Page
Blog: http://pgsnake.blogspot.com