Re: Graph datatype addition

От Atri Sharma
Тема Re: Graph datatype addition
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> actually, i was going to suggest to Atri to take a look at that,
> pgrouting is currently in develop of v2.0 which will rewrite some
> parts (including some of the algorithms).
>
> Maybe this datatype could fit better as part of pgrouting

Thanks, I will have a look at pgRouting.Although, in a short look, I
feel that the purposes of pgrouting and the proposed data type are
different, even though they support similar functions.

One good idea can be to refer to pgRouting's functions when
implementing similar functions for the proposed datatype.

Regards,

Atri

--
Regards,