Role Permissions are not inherited to the new objects

От Rajin Raj
Тема Role Permissions are not inherited to the new objects
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Hi,

Permissions are not inherited to the new objects. I have followed the below steps,

1. Created a new role "user_role";
2. Created a new schema "test_schema";
3. Granted SELECT ON ALL TABLES IN SCHEMA "test_schema" to "user_role";
4. Grant "user_role" to user_1 and user_2;
5. Create a new table "T1" in "test_schema" using user_1 id.
6. Now login with user_2 and try to query the "T1" table.

    Getting permission denied error.

    But, if I execute the grant command (step 3) after creating the table (step 4), this issue is not happening.

    Is there any setting in pg to inherit the permissions given at top-level or refresh the permissions automatically?

Regards,
Rajin