Re: What could cause CREATE TEMP... "could not read block" error?

От Chris Richards
Тема Re: What could cause CREATE TEMP... "could not read block" error?
Дата
Re: What could cause CREATE TEMP... "could not read block" error?  (Albe Laurenz <laurenz.albe@wien.gv.at>)
Список pgsql-general
Adrian is correct. This worked by itself whereas using it in the creation of the temporary table failed.

mdb-> SELECT pq.* FROM policyqueue AS pq
mdb-> JOIN seed_progress AS sp ON pq.id=sp.polidx;

I checked the query Albe suggested; there were two `relfilenode`s (11936 and 11937) that exhibited the error. Respectively, they were pg_depend_depender_index and pg_depend_reference_index.

Unfortunately, I didn't disable the nightly processes and something must  have(?) fixed the glitch; at midnight GMT the query ran successfully. Ugh.

If it crops up again, I have some tools to try and capture data immediately, and the suggested REINDEX since both appear to be indices.

Thanks for the help. It's appreciated.

Chris