Regarding shared_preload_libraries (postgresql.conf file)

От Abi KR
Тема Regarding shared_preload_libraries (postgresql.conf file)
Дата
Re: Regarding shared_preload_libraries (postgresql.conf file)
Список pgsql-hackers
hello everyone,
     We wanted to make use of embedded key-value store(BadgerDB - implemented in golang) to save the data related to our extension.

The problem is,
    when we load our extension using shared_preload_libraries, we could able to open badgerdb and use it in postmaster process(_pg_init) only but not in any other background processes.

 But if we do not pre-load shared library(removing entry from shared_preload_libraries in .conf file), everything works fine (We were able to open badger db, put, get etc.. from any process)

 As we are not aware of how postgres loads and manages its shared library things, we couldn't figure out the issue exactly. Your suggestions are valuable.

Thanks & Regards,
Abinaya KR