Re: RFC: adding pytest as a supported test framework

От Jacob Champion
Тема Re: RFC: adding pytest as a supported test framework
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Mon, Jun 10, 2024 at 12:26 PM Alexander Korotkov
<aekorotkov@gmail.com> wrote:
> Thank you for working on this.
> Do you think you could re-use something from testgres[1] package?

Possibly? I think we're all coming at this with our own bags of tricks
and will need to carve off pieces to port, contribute, or reimplement.
Does testgres have something in particular you'd like to see the
Postgres tests support?

Thanks,
--Jacob