Re: RFC: adding pytest as a supported test framework

От Jacob Champion
Тема Re: RFC: adding pytest as a supported test framework
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Wed, Jun 12, 2024 at 4:48 AM Alexander Korotkov <aekorotkov@gmail.com> wrote:
> Generally, testgres was initially designed as Python analogue of what
> we have in src/test/perl/PostgreSQL/Test.  In particular its
> testgres.PostgresNode is analogue of PostgreSQL::Test::Cluster.  It
> comes under PostgreSQL License.  So, I wonder if we could revise it
> and fetch most part of it into our source tree.

Okay. If there's wide interest in a port of PostgreSQL::Test::Cluster,
that might be something to take a look at. (Since I'm focused on
testing things that the current Perl suite can't do at all, I would
probably not be the first to volunteer.)

--Jacob