Transition to wxWidgets 3.0

От John Huss
Тема Transition to wxWidgets 3.0
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
I wanted to follow up on a bug report I filed in 2011 that hasn't been fixed yet (see below).  It appears that switching to wxWidgets 3.0 would fix the problem.  Is there are timeline for doing this?  Are there beta builds of pgAdmin that use it available?

Thanks.

This is a well know bug in wxWidgets (which is used by the pgAdmin III.)
We already have created ticket to trac this issue.

As per my knowledge - that will available until next stable version of wxWidgets released.
(BTW - we're already in process in support of next version of wxWidgets.)

Thanks for the report.
Ashesh Vashi