Re: Logfile purge

От Scott Marlowe
Тема Re: Logfile purge
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
On Wed, Dec 17, 2014 at 10:09 PM,  <shyamkant.dhamke@wipro.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I need help on PostGres 9.2 version. How to purge the logfile generated by
> the postgres server? How I can restrict the size of this file?

Rotating logs is kinda the job of the OS (generally speaking).
Assuming you're on a modern unix like OS like Ubuntu, Debian, Redhat
or possibly BSD (Haven't used it in a few years) you will set your
postgresql.conf file to syslog mode, and then the rest of the
configuration is syslog and logrotate. google those two.

Сообщение: Command to take only schema backup