Re: [GENERAL] Request to confirm which command is use for exclusive operation

От Scott Marlowe
Тема Re: [GENERAL] Request to confirm which command is use for exclusive operation
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Tue, Mar 7, 2017 at 11:21 PM, Yogesh Sharma <yogeshraj95@gmail.com> wrote:
> Dear David,
>
>  I want to apply explicitly lock mechanism once inset operation is in
> progress then REINDEX will wait.
> And vice versa.
> So, please let me know this type of handling is possible.
> Regrds,
> Yogesh

Create two roles grant / revoke permissions as needed. maybe
pg_stat_activity for locks etc

От: Yogesh Sharma
Сообщение: Re: [GENERAL] Request to confirm which command is use for exclusive operation
Сообщение: Re: [GENERAL] Request to confirm which command is use for exclusive operation