Re: [GENERAL] Request to confirm which command is use for exclusive operation

От Yogesh Sharma
Тема Re: [GENERAL] Request to confirm which command is use for exclusive operation
Дата
Re: [GENERAL] Request to confirm which command is use for exclusiveoperation  (Albe Laurenz <laurenz.albe@wien.gv.at>)
Re: [GENERAL] Request to confirm which command is use for exclusive operation  ("David G. Johnston" <david.g.johnston@gmail.com>)
Список pgsql-general
Dear David,

 I want to apply explicitly lock mechanism once inset operation is in progress then REINDEX will wait.
And vice versa.
So, please let me know this type of handling is possible.
Regrds,
Yogesh