Re: queries timeout during backup postgres database

От Scott Marlowe
Тема Re: queries timeout during backup postgres database
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Did you connect as the backup user to the db and check what the
statement_timeout is from that perspective?  It's a locally settable
var by db and by user, so it's still possible you'll get bit by this
again if it's set for the backup user or just for that db.

On Tue, Jan 10, 2012 at 1:13 PM, akp geek <akpgeek@gmail.com> wrote:
> vacuum_cost_delay = 2ms ,
> I set it as 20ms. last night I did not see any timeouts during the back up.
> But I don't understand that. Thanks a lot for the support
>

> On Mon, Jan 9, 2012 at 7:17 PM, Scott Marlowe <scott.marlowe@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>>
>> On Mon, Jan 9, 2012 at 1:06 PM, Scott Marlowe <scott.marlowe@gmail.com>
>> wrote:
>> >
>> > statement timeout, like so many things, can be set per user or per
>> > database.  Connect as the backup use and issue this statement:
>> >
>> > show statement_timeout;
>>
>> The other possibility is that you're getting a network timeout while
>> waiting for a response to a select statement.  Most network timeouts
>> are ~2 hours, but if you've got a firewall look at timeouts.  Any
>> timeouts should be disabled to troubleshoot.

Сообщение: Re: (check) constraints on composite type
Сообщение: Re: (check) constraints on composite type