Re: Multi master implementation

От Prince Pathria
Тема Re: Multi master implementation
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Hi Soumitra,

Sorry, please consider it as another site instead of DR.

Or if I want multiple masters in main site only i.e. [2masters+3slaves]. How should I implement that?

Our devs are planning to push applications that might have a lot of write operations. If I say read to write ratio, [65% reads]:[35% writes]. I do have automatic failover configured[in single master arch] but don't want that postgres crashes due to unable to handle writes since writes contains complex queries and blobs as well which makes them heavy. App code change isn't an option for me.

Need your suggestions please!

Happy to help :)
Prince Pathria Systems Architect Intern Evive +91 9478670472 goevive.com