Re: problems with postgresql 10.1 hba_conf on fedora 27

От Matt Zagrabelny
Тема Re: problems with postgresql 10.1 hba_conf on fedora 27
Дата
Список pgsql-general

On Wed, Dec 20, 2017 at 9:30 PM, support-tiger <support@tigernassau.com> wrote:

No, the docs for understanding  hba_conf are not good (yes we can read and are fairly smart)  - we made suggestions the last time for several case examples and were ignored - okay, simplicity of  pouchdb/couchdb  is getting our attention

Can you point to a link where the hba docs are suboptimal and suggest to the mailing list an improvement?

-m