Re: to_tsvector() chopping off trailing 's' characters

От Wells Oliver
Тема Re: to_tsvector() chopping off trailing 's' characters
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Sorry for the follow up, meant to add I tried this:

select 'Thames', to_tsvector('simple', 'fat cats ate rats');

And it throws: ERROR:  invalid input syntax for type oid: "simple"

Even though doing \dF in psql shows that 'simple' is available in the list of text search configurations.