Mat view sometimes taking 10x the time to refresh concurrently

От Wells Oliver
Тема Mat view sometimes taking 10x the time to refresh concurrently
Дата
Re: Mat view sometimes taking 10x the time to refresh concurrently  (Vijaykumar Jain <vijaykumarjain.github@gmail.com>)
Список pgsql-admin
Hey, we have a mat view that normally takes ~18m to re-materialize concurrently, which we do daily. Maybe once a week, it takes ~180m to refresh, and we're at a loss as to why.

We are running backs during the same general time window, where we do backup the schema where this mat view is located, could this be an issue? We have not noticed any lock errors in the backup or log, though.

Any tips on tracing this down would be appreciated.

pg 13.2