Re: PG 13 trusted extensions and pg_available_extensions

От Julien Rouhaud
Тема Re: PG 13 trusted extensions and pg_available_extensions
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Fri, Sep 25, 2020 at 2:51 PM Daniel Westermann (DWE)
<daniel.westermann@dbi-services.com> wrote:

> >> Adding the trusted flag makes sense for visibility.  There is a bit
> >> more that we could consider though?  For example, what about
> >> "relocatable" and "requires"?
>
> >+1, and also the schema (for non relocatable extensions).

So, apparently pg_available_extension_versions already had those
fields so all the required infrastructure was already there.  I just
added the exact same fields to pg_available_extensions, see attached
patch.

Вложения

Сообщение: Re: pg_upgrade Python version issue on openSUSE
Сообщение: Re: pg_upgrade Python version issue on openSUSE