Re: PG 13 trusted extensions and pg_available_extensions

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: PG 13 trusted extensions and pg_available_extensions
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Julien Rouhaud <rjuju123@gmail.com> writes:
> So, apparently pg_available_extension_versions already had those
> fields so all the required infrastructure was already there.  I just
> added the exact same fields to pg_available_extensions, see attached
> patch.

The reason that pg_available_extensions has only the fields it has
is that these other values are potentially extension-version-dependent.
I do not think we can accept this patch.

(Strictly speaking, the "comment" might be version-specific too, but
there's less chance of printing a critically misleading value there.)

Сообщение: Re: pg_upgrade Python version issue on openSUSE
Сообщение: Re: pg_upgrade Python version issue on openSUSE