Re: Need help on pgbadger !!!!

От Julien Rouhaud
Тема Re: Need help on pgbadger !!!!
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
On Sun, May 16, 2021 at 4:48 PM dbatoCloud Solution
<dbatocloud17@gmail.com> wrote:

> Thanks for the guidelines. Since it is a open source tool I would likely to use this tool to analyze log in my
postgresqldatabases ,

That's what this tool is for.  However this mailing-list is not meant
to address every single open-source tool available in the field.  If
you have an issue with that tool, which we're yet to hear from after 2
mails from you, I strongly encourage you to contact the author at
https://github.com/darold/pgbadger/issues.  You might want to clearly
state what is the exact problem(s) you're facing in a more timely
fashion there.

Сообщение: Re: Need help on pgbadger !!!!
Сообщение: Re: Need help on pgbadger !!!!