Re: reloption to prevent VACUUM from truncating empty pages at theend of relation

От Julien Rouhaud
Тема Re: reloption to prevent VACUUM from truncating empty pages at theend of relation
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Mon, Apr 8, 2019 at 10:15 AM Fujii Masao <masao.fujii@gmail.com> wrote:

> OK, so I pushed the "vacuum_truncate" version of the patch.

Thanks!

> But it has not been actually pushed into the community's git
> repository yet.That's maybe because it's been a while since
> my last commit and my commit bit is temporarily limited?
> Anyway the patch has been pushed before April 8th 0:00 in AoE.

Indeed, there's no mail yet, but I can see the commit at
https://git.postgresql.org/gitweb/?p=postgresql.git;a=commit;h=119dcfad988d5b5d9f52b256087869997670aa36

От: Fujii Masao
Сообщение: Re: reloption to prevent VACUUM from truncating empty pages at theend of relation
Сообщение: Re: reloption to prevent VACUUM from truncating empty pages at theend of relation