Re: Linux Mint - cannot find auto_explain extension

От Julien Rouhaud
Тема Re: Linux Mint - cannot find auto_explain extension
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hi,

On Thu, Aug 1, 2019 at 7:53 PM Keith Roberts <keith@karsites.net> wrote:

> postgres=# CREATE EXTENSION auto_explain;
> ERROR:  could not open extension control file
> "/usr/share/postgresql/9.5/extension/auto_explain.control": No such file
> or directory
> postgres=#
>
> Does anyone have any idea what package I need to install to get the
> auto_explain extension please?

As explained in the documentation
(https://www.postgresql.org/docs/current/auto-explain.html)
auto_explain is not an extension but a module.  The rest of the
documentation will show you how to configure and use it, provided that
you have contrib packages installed.