Re: [pgadmin-hackers] pgAdmin4 regression setup

От Navnath Gadakh
Тема Re: [pgadmin-hackers] pgAdmin4 regression setup
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
Hi Ikram,
      I will look into it.

Thanks.

On Wed, Feb 1, 2017 at 3:02 PM, Ikram Khan <ikram.khan@enterprisedb.com> wrote:
Hi,

As discussed with Navnath, Regression is working fine for Linux with currently generating installer for pgadmin4 i.e. edb-pgadmin4-1.1-1-linux-x64.run

For windows I am unable to run the regression with currently generating installer i.e RM # 2046 .. This RM was fixed so I generated a test windows installer with upstream latest code from git master branch of pgadmin4. but I am still unable to run the regression on windows but issue is different from RM # 2046. I have shared the log with Navnath. He is currently looking into this (Debugging it), I will proceed after the his feedback

Thanks

--
Muhammad Ikram
Configuration Management Team

Ph: +92.307.848.0479

Follow us on Twitter

@EnterpriseDB

Visit EnterpriseDB for tutorials, webinars, whitepapers and more

--
Regards,
Navnath Gadakh

EnterpriseDB Corporation
The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company

Сообщение: Re: [pgadmin-hackers] [pgAdmin4][Patch]: RM 2089 - PARALLEL SAFEsupport for functions missing
Сообщение: Re: [pgadmin-hackers] [pgAdmin4][Patch]: RM 2089 - PARALLEL SAFEsupport for functions missing