Re: Fix parallel vacuum buffer usage reporting

От Anthonin Bonnefoy
Тема Re: Fix parallel vacuum buffer usage reporting
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi,

Thanks for the review.

On Thu, Mar 28, 2024 at 4:07 AM Masahiko Sawada <sawada.mshk@gmail.com> wrote:
As for the proposed patch, the following part should handle the temp tables too:

True, I've missed the local blocks. I've updated the patch:
- read_rate and write_rate now include local block usage
- I've added a specific output for reporting local blocks instead of combining them in the same output.

Regards,
Anthonin
Вложения