Re: [EXTERNAL] Re: Add non-blocking version of PQcancel

От Alvaro Herrera
Тема Re: [EXTERNAL] Re: Add non-blocking version of PQcancel
Дата
Re: [EXTERNAL] Re: Add non-blocking version of PQcancel  (Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us>)
Список pgsql-hackers
On 2024-Mar-28, Jelte Fennema-Nio wrote:

> Your changes look good, apart from the prverror stuff indeed. If you
> remove the prverror stuff again I think this is ready to commit.

Great, thanks for looking.  Pushed now, I'll be closing the commitfest
entry shortly.

"Always assume the user will do much worse than the stupidest thing
you can imagine."                                (Julien PUYDT)