Re: A good tool for PostgreSQL admin - PuttyGPT = Putty + ChatGPT

От Ron Johnson
Тема Re: A good tool for PostgreSQL admin - PuttyGPT = Putty + ChatGPT
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
On Mon, Apr 15, 2024 at 2:14 PM Laurenz Albe <laurenz.albe@cybertec.at> wrote:
On Mon, 2024-04-08 at 12:06 -0400, Frank Wang wrote:
> I am developing a open-source tool called PuttyGPT. It bring the chat
> functionality of ChatPT or Gemini Pro into Putty, the famous SSH tool.

$ puttygpt --verbose prog
I assume you meant "prod" and connected you accordingly.
prod> rename file
I assumed you wanted to say "remove", not "rename", because you used
only a single argument.  Now there is no "remove" in Linux, so I'll
substitute "rm".
prod>

What could possibly go wrong with CharGPT assuming that there's not a server name "prof" or "prot", or that I've created a program named "renumber".

Suggesting corrections is what I want.